[Bf-python] RE:Blender object rotation

meenaneha shekarvaid meenaneha at rediffmail.com
Wed Feb 18 05:58:29 CET 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Thanx  again but it seems we are having many problems ;)
We read what euler's coordinates are but didn't get much of online documentation as to how to use them.Can u forward some material?
And is there any other way out ?? other than using euler's coordinates ??
is there any other way to rotate an object ?
because we intend to make a 3D tree and need to rotate the branches at different angles in space ??
and is there any other way to modify the angles of an object ?

i guess loads of questions for now ...........
waitin for ur reply..

meenaneha.