[Bf-python] problem with displaying text in 3dviewport

meenaneha shekarvaid meenaneha at rediffmail.com
Wed Feb 18 05:30:56 CET 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
hi,

Normally we can display text in 3dViewport(Mesh) using ADD>TEXT in Blender.
However, how can we do the same using python scripting?
So far as i know, the Text() method in the Draw module can only display text in the Interface and not the Mesh. Is there an inbuilt function or module that supports writing Text in the 3dViewPort?

Also, i am running a python script that displays a tree-like figure in the 3dViewPort. i would like to be able to capture events on the Child nodes of that tree. Events such as mouse-click on a child node should trigger another python script.

thanks~
meenaneha