[Bf-python] Re: Bf-python digest, Vol 1 #238 - 2 msgs

meenaneha shekarvaid meenaneha at rediffmail.com
Tue Feb 17 07:55:01 CET 2004

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Thanx Yann...
I really appreciate that u took time out and responded.
Actually, we want the 4 blender processes to be working on the same
file.
I'll explain what we want to do. We are creating a 3D tree of objects
so when any of these objects is selected then the related information
should be displayed in the other screen in the same blender process.
We would like to know if this could be done using python scripting or
there is any other way.If yes plz suggest how and send us more
information.
And there is one more problem we are facing - rotating NMesh objects
using python script.There are variables as RotZ,dRotz etc, tell us how
to use these and rotate the object along any axis.
thanking you
meenaneha