[Bf-python] UV problem

Manuel Bastioni manuelbastioni at tin.it
Tue Feb 10 14:47:20 CET 2004

I've done a script to import-export UV. It's thinked for MakeHuman
auto UVmapping, but I've released a "stand-alone" version to test it
separately before MH integration.

I've a strange bug, not very dangeorus (I think, hope), but annoying.
After some days, and a lot of test, an user
reply mr this:

"I don't know whats causing that bug im afraid. But it sounds like
internal initilisation that needs to occur within blender, which is
performed when you enter face mode. If thats the case, then it probably
won't have anything to do with the script, and nothing you change in the
script will correct it."

If you want help me, please, take a look here:
http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=189912#189912

and tell me any idea...

Ciao,

                       Manuel