[Bf-python] What are "Tail" bones?

Bill Baxter baxter at cs.unc.edu
Thu Feb 5 14:19:20 CET 2004

I must confess I don't really understand your question, but I found the
blender2cal3d.py script very helpful.
It includes a function  "blender_bone2matrix(head, tail, roll)" that
might help you understand how to convert the head-tail-roll into a more
standard rotation representation.   Here's a link:

http://www-users.cs.umn.edu/~mein/blender/plugins/python/import_export/blend2cal3d/blender2cal3d.py
or if that doesn't work
    http://tinyurl.com/2jhex

--bb