[Bf-python] Draw.RegisterEvent proposal

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Wed Aug 4 00:47:59 CEST 2004

Willian Padovani Germano wrote:

>Hi Joseph (joeedh),

The main event loop?  I was just thinking of using a system similar to
the scriptlinks.   I don't actually know very much about how bpython
works, but when I was working on the OnSave scriptlink it was only a
simple matter of calling the event raiser whenever an event occured.

>  There people not necessarily know about Draw.Register, etc. so the >proposal should be more general, about the functionality itself and >what it could be good for.

This is a bpython matter *specific* to people who develop scripts with GUIs.  No offense, but. . .how can it be more general?

joeedh