[Bf-python] Vertex Influence for no-armatured objs

models at paposo.com models at paposo.com
Sat Sep 13 03:40:15 CEST 2003

O.k. here's the vertex group stuff in Nmesh.  Its the same script, the only
difference is that you have to pass a BPy_Object as the first parameter.
This is type checked to make sure it's a python object being passed. It then
checks to make sure it's a mesh as before. I put all the code under the
'NMesh Object' part, It should be easy to find. Prototypes, Docs,
MethodsTable adds, and the functions.   This is my sorted version of NMesh -
it helps me organize is all. You need to link NMesh.h to mydevice.h,
blendef.h, and Object.h (for the BPy_Object definition and type checking).
You can see it in the .h file. I also added an updated testy script to look
at and see the difference.  ~X~
                    0