[Bf-python] Hi, Tatsuya

Tatsuya Nakamura BlenderM at n.email.ne.jp
Tue Sep 9 08:58:38 CEST 2003

Hi, Jacques and Willian.

I put additional files (modified source code and re-compiled Win32 dll
with Python2.2) to my plug-in pages. Their URLs are the same as before
and I did only minor update for the pages at this time.:
TOPIXCLOTH: http://www.ne.jp/asahi/viz/max/topix/Topix.html (see "Mini
tutorial".)
Flock: http://www.ne.jp/asahi/viz/max/flock/Flock.html (see "How to use
this?")

Unfortunatly. the flock simulation plug-in does not work on 2.28, though
it works on 2.27. I mentioned about it on the page and I need
suggestions from Python API programmers to solve  the problem.
Anyway, thank you so much for your interests!!

Tatsuya,.