[Bf-python] Hi, Tatsuya

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Tue Sep 9 05:28:23 CEST 2003

Hi, Tatsuya

From: "Tatsuya Nakamura" <BlenderM at n.email.ne.jp>
> Hi, all.
>
> For those of you who are interested in my topix cloth simulation plug-in:
> I successfully re-compiled my plug-in source code with Python 2.2.

That's good news : ).  If you plan to update your site, please tell us when
it gets ready, so an article about it could be posted at www.blender.org .

It's just a suggestion, there's no hurry -- we're all coding for fun, here
: ).

You can also choose to host your plugin at Blender's project site later.  It
is still down from the crash some weeks ago, from what I've read.  But to
add a project there I suppose (didn't check) it needs to be GPL, so you may
prefer your own site.

> I really appreciate the developers of the Blender new Python, for its
> nice compatibility! :-)

Thanks [Blame Michel ; )].

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br