[Bf-python] script to create a bezier circle with python

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Mon Sep 1 01:22:34 CEST 2003

Hi, Annabelle

Sorry to take long to reply and actually not being able to help you myself.

From: "CHARNEAU Annabelle" <CHARNEAU at iie.cnam.fr>
> hello
> I want to know if someone know how to create a bezier circle with a
> python script in blender
> thanks
> annabelle

Is this possible already, Jacques? Jean-Michel? Someone else using the Curve
module?

If not, is it hard to implement?

As I told Jacques, I'd really like to discuss about the Curve module, see if
we can write down what it needs to be upgraded, subtypes, the "surface"
issue: do we need a Surface module or should/can just upgrade the Curve
one?, etc.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br