[Bf-python] script to create a bezier circle with python

Jacques Guignot guignot at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 1 04:31:12 CEST 2003

Willian Padovani Germano wrote:

>Is this possible already, Jacques? Jean-Michel? Someone else using the Curve
>module?

hmmm... Sorry, I answered directly to Annabelle (in french!)
For now, it is not possible.
The Curve module just gives R/W access to the data of existing curve
objects.

>If not, is it hard to implement?

Don't think it would be so that difficult. Maybe for 2.29?

>As I told Jacques, I'd really like to discuss about the Curve module, see if
>we can write down what it needs to be upgraded, subtypes, the "surface"
>issue: do we need a Surface module or should/can just upgrade the Curve
>one?, etc.

I'm not really sure, but I think Surface could be a child of Curve...But
I need to carefully check, I'm not so that sure...
I'll give you a more precise answer soon.
See ya!
J.