[Bf-python] libpng conflict between wxPython and Blender

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Mon Sep 1 01:31:36 CEST 2003

Hi, Stani

From: "www.stani.be" <s_t_a_n_i at yahoo.com>
> I don't know if this is the right forum, but according
> to a spe user (see feedback below) wxPython seems to
> conflict with the Linux Blender version.

Yes, this is a right place for that.  I'll download 2.28a and check this,
probably Michel will check, too.

About what can be done, I don't think there would be a 2.28b right now to
fix this (2.29 may not be that far, maybe less than a month).  But anyway,
I'm not responsible for releases, so it's just a guess.

Thanks for telling us,

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br