[Bf-python] Some questions on 2.28 documents

Jacques Guignot guignot at wanadoo.fr
Sun Sep 7 13:47:43 CEST 2003

Tatsuya Nakamura wrote:

> Hi, again.
>
> Does anyone know any detailed description about  "the base point of
> the curve"
> and "rctf" in the class Ipo of the new Ipo module? I tried to find the
> meanings of these
> two words to understand the method details of "getCurveBP" and
> "get/setRctf" in the
> module. It say that the "rctf" is a kind of a bounding box and I'd
> like to know how it is
> different from the bouding box of the whole curves in an Ipo.

Hi Tatsuya!

Concerning these two variables, I found them in Blender source code, and
the rough explnations I gave were suggested by tests I did.
I asked some blender gurus (even Ton himself) about their precise
semantics, but had no interesting answer...

My guess / my hope is that some advanced users could help me concerning
these points !