[Bf-python] Some questions on 2.28 documents

Tatsuya Nakamura BlenderM at n.email.ne.jp
Sun Sep 7 08:46:56 CEST 2003

Hi, again.

Does anyone know any detailed description about  "the base point of the
curve"
and "rctf" in the class Ipo of the new Ipo module? I tried to find the
meanings of these
two words to understand the method details of "getCurveBP" and
"get/setRctf" in the
module. It say that the "rctf" is a kind of a bounding box and I'd like
to know how it is
different from the bouding box of the whole curves in an Ipo.

Tatsuya