[Bf-python] Set cursor position

Manuel Bastioni manuelbastioni at tin.it
Thu Sep 4 19:20:26 CEST 2003

> Manuel: can't the "object snap" that you need be done also with:
> - object.setLocation() when from scripts

Initially I think to use object.setLocation()  to move an empty
in the point of snap (perpendicular to, tangent to, middle, end, etc..)
but if I can move directly the cursor, this  is really a better solution.

> - direct manipulation of the 3d cursor with the mouse when with user
> intervention?

Actually the plan is:

-select an object.
-press the snap button in script GUI ---> a cursor (or if isn't possible, a
empty) go in the
snap point of selected object.

Thx,

    Manuel