[Bf-python] mathutils

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Thu Nov 13 01:09:46 CET 2003

Hi jms,

> random is not a buitin module and the math module is not in all python
> installations (linux for instance, if a python developper  pack  is not
> installed ).

Thanks, I'm obviously still uninformed about these issues and your input is
very helpful.

The new import mechanism (from zips) in Python since 2.3 is another thing
that can help us later, though I still haven't played with it to be sure
about it.

BTW jms: did you try the new set/get/clearIpo methods added to some object
types (the new 2.3 ref docs describe them)?  Are they all you needed to
update / write scripts related to ipos?

And Joe: the vector module was part of the 2.25 code, I just updated it to
work with our new implementation.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br