[Bf-python] mathutils

Michel Selten michel.s at home.nl
Wed Nov 12 19:23:52 CET 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 12:55, models at paposo.com wrote:
> I was thinking about wrapping the /blenlib .c files such as arithb.c,
> matrixops.c, rand.c, vectorops.c as well as maybe some clamping and
> string manipulations that are found elsewhere. We could call it the
> mathutils modules.  What do you think?

Hi,

We've been thinking about matrixops in the past as well. One of the
things you have to think about then is that not all matrix operations
are allowed. For example, it should not be possible to create a 'shear'
operation on a matrix, or apply a perspective matrix calculation.

Apart from that, these will make very good additions to the Python API.
Wow!!!

With regards,
	Michel