[Bf-python] Texture module

alex mole nal at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 22:53:24 CET 2003

Hello there

I am writing importers & exporters, and I can't find any way to get hold
of texture objects associated with a material, and no mention of a
"Texture" class or anything similar.

Is this because I'm looking in the wrong place [in which case I
apologise], or because nobody's written it yet? [I can't fuind any
instances of "mtex" in the python directory, so I'm guessing the latter
is the case].

If it doesn't exist yet, is anybody working on it, or should I look at
starting it from scratch? Is there any formal plan of what such a class
should look like?

Thanks very much

Alex

http://www.messagelabs.com