[Bf-python] EXP Python with MSVC

Greg McBride mcbridea at arcor.de
Mon Jun 30 22:08:56 CEST 2003

The Tuhopuu build that I made is based on the 16 June CVS checkout. I added
the expython folder to the same folder in the Tuhopuu tree and compiled per
instructions from Bf-blender maillist. As you said, they are really out of
date at the moment. I wasn't planning on doing another Tuhopuu build with
expython until the it gets almost ready for 2.28.

One thing I have noticed on the MSVC build is that some of the newer files
are added to the expython project yet. I also got the same error as Florian
(Sys.c:34: initializer element is not constant). Not sure if this is was
correct but it built on my system by changing line 34

static PyObject *g_sysmodule = Py_None; /* pointer to Blender.sys module */

static PyObject *g_sysmodule ;  /*= Py_None; /* pointer to Blender.sys
module */

Dinklebrow.