[Bf-python] headers and getIpo()/setIpo()

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Thu Jun 26 02:39:20 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 08:18, Jacques Guignot wrote:
> Willian,
>
> I will carefully check the new repartition of the declarations between
> the MOD.c, MOD.h and bpy_types.h
> I will make the corresponding changes this evening, my model will be, as
> usual, Camera.[ch] .
> I think the modules ***roughly*** follow the naming conventions we
> defined, but I will check it thoroughly.
>
> okie?

Ok : ), thanks!

> P.S. A little proposal : I do like this team, but we will run short of
> work within, say 2 weeks...

I like it, too.  2 weeks? Mmm ... I don't think so ...

> What about looking elsewhere else in the
> code tree...There are LOTS of interesting/important things to do, and I
> would like to do 'em with you...

There will still be work to do / bugs to fix / things to add in BPython,
of course, and I'll stay around.  But, yes, the pace will probably be
much calmer than it's been.  I've been collecting some articles about
manifold / non-manifold mesh modeling.  After these months coding, I
feel like "researching" for a little while.  And my other projects will
keep me from spending as much time as I've spent with exppython, but I
sure want to continue working with the sauce.  After exppython becomes
bpython, we could chat on irc about its continuation and new projects,
what about it?

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br