[Bf-python] headers and getIpo()/setIpo()

Jacques Guignot guignot at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 25 13:18:29 CEST 2003

Willian,

I will carefully check the new repartition of the declarations between
the MOD.c, MOD.h and bpy_types.h
I will make the corresponding changes this evening, my model will be, as
usual, Camera.[ch] .
I think the modules ***roughly*** follow the naming conventions we
defined, but I will check it thoroughly.

okie?

P.S. A little proposal : I do like this team, but we will run short of
work within, say 2 weeks... What about looking elsewhere else in the
code tree...There are LOTS of interesting/important things to do, and I
would like to do 'em with you...