[Bf-python] headers and getIpo()/setIpo()

Michel Selten michel.s at home.nl
Sun Jun 29 22:07:39 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 13:18, Jacques Guignot wrote:
> P.S. A little proposal : I do like this team, but we will run short of
> work within, say 2 weeks... What about looking elsewhere else in the
> code tree...There are LOTS of interesting/important things to do, and I
> would like to do 'em with you...

One of the things that may need attention before 2.28 is released is a
simple mechanism for accessing standard Python scripts from the menu.
There are vrml scripts and possible some other nice import/export
scripts that can be accessed from the menu.

Of course, you're free to work on whatever you want to Jacques. There's
indeed a lot of exciting things to do in the Blender source tree.

With regards,
	Michel