[Bf-python] Problems building Blender on Win32/gcc with EXPYTHON=true

Florian Eggenberger florian.eggenberger at o-x.ch
Wed Jun 25 17:52:03 CEST 2003

Hi,

After a cvs update I had the linking problem below when compiling with
EXPYTHON=true.
The problem exists now for some time. Building with EXPYTHON=false
works.
So far I checked only if the FREE_WINDOWS flag affects EXPYTHON in any
way. But that
should be ok. Perhaps I missed something.

Any hint would be welcome!

Thanks!
Florian

PS. Hope this time I use the correct email address. previous mails
bounced. :-(
Sorry Ton!!!

=========
/cygdrive/c/dev/blender/bf-blender/blender/obj/windows/blender/python/li
bpython.a(Particle.o)(.text+
0xf95):Particle.c: undefined reference to `_imp__PyTuple_GetItem'
/cygdrive/c/dev/blender/bf-blender/blender/obj/windows/blender/python/li
bpython.a(Particle.o)(.text+
0xfdd):Particle.c: more undefined references to `_imp__PyTuple_GetItem'
follow
make[1]: ***
[/cygdrive/c/dev/blender/bf-blender/blender/obj/windows/bin/blender.exe]
Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 1