[Bf-python] Problems building Blender on Win32/gcc with EXPYTHON=true

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Wed Jun 25 18:47:28 CEST 2003

Hi Florian,

Try adding 'PyTuple_GetItem' to dlltool/python.def
-- if that works I'll commit it when I get home.

(Background: this dlltool stuff recreates a stub
library so gcc can link blender with the msvc compiled
python22.dll -- the msvc created stub library does
not work with gcc. The file python.def basically
supplies a list of symbols that the dll will export
to our stub library, and then these symbols -- and
only these symbols -- can be used in our application.
Everytime the expython team add new python calls we
have to add new symbols to this file... bit of a
pain, but at least it's easy work.)

Regards,
Chris