[Bf-python] Off-topic:spe-0.14c released

Manuel manuelbastioni at tin.it
Fri Jul 4 11:11:40 CEST 2003

I can't run it (0.14c)
I've python2.2.1 full installation and wxPythonWIN32-2.4.1.2u-Py22.exe,
using win2000
I've run setup.py install, and after this double click on spe.py (and tried
on spe.pyc too).
This is the error message:

C:\spe>C:\Python22\Lib\site-packages\spe\spe.pyc

Starting Spe...
Importing modules...
C:\spe\sm\wxp.py:24: UserWarning: PyCrust has been renamed to Py.  Use
import py'
  from wxPython.lib.PyCrust import crust,shell, filling
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python22\Lib\site-packages\spe\spe.py", line 14, in ?
    import framework.wxMDIParentFrame1 as wxMDIParentFrame1
  File "C:\Python22\Lib\site-packages\spe\framework\wxMDIParentFrame1.
11, in ?
    import parentInit
  File "C:\Python22\Lib\site-packages\spe\framework\parentInit.py", li

    import sm.wxp
  File "C:\spe\sm\wxp.py", line 78, in ?
    class SmCrust(crust.Crust):
  File "C:\spe\sm\wxp.py", line 82, in SmCrust
    revision = crust.__revision__
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '__revision__'