[Bf-python] Off-topic:spe-0.14c released

www.stani.be s_t_a_n_i at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 02:59:02 CEST 2003

Hi folks,
I just released spe-0.14c, the new Python editor for
Blender. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to
test it with exppython.  But I'm going away now for a
month and will test it with exppython than.  There are
still some issues with Linux, but with support of
others (any volunteer?) I hope to resolve them.
If you want to give it a try, download it from
http://projects.blender.org/projects/spe/ and let me
know.  Installation for windows and linux is: 'python
setup.py install'.
Any reaction about spe, can better be mailed to me
directly: s_t_a_n_i at no-spam.yahoo.com, instead of to
this mailing list.  Good luck with exppython! I'm
looking forward to use it.
Ciao,
Stani