[Bf-modeling] UV select overlapping

Łukasz Czyż lukasz.czyzz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 09:26:46 CEST 2017

Hello,

I've recently implemented a new functionality in Blender core: ability to
select all overlapping UVs. The implementation works with per-face
granularity and is nicely optimized: before doing any serious computations
it checks overlapping of bounding boxes on two levels: first UV islands
bounding boxes are checked and after that individual UV polygons bounding
boxes.

You can find the implementation in my own blender repository:
https://bitbucket.org/lczyz/blender_source/overview

I would like to pull the functionality to an official branch. Could you
tell who can check and approve my code?

Thanks,
Lukasz