[Bf-modeling] option for bevel?

Marc Dion marcdion1974 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 14:11:24 CEST 2015

The new Loop Slide option for Edit mode's Bevel tool seems nice.  On random
line selections of the monkey head, it seems to do a fairly good job of
consistently keeping existing edges where they originally were compared to
the original behavior.

ps.  thanks for adding the *Vertex Only* option to the interactive header
menu.