[Bf-modeling] option for bevel?

Howard Trickey howard.trickey at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 15:06:48 CEST 2015

Thanks Marc.  For everyone: if you've had a chance to try it, what should
the default be?  The default right now ("loop slide on") more matches
current behavior; switching the default would mean some people's models
with bevel modifiers might change  bit, and I'd have to change the
regression suite. But so far 3 people have said they think "loop slide off"
should be the default.