[Bf-modeling] bevel new face material

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 15:53:27 CEST 2014

Hi,

I believe it has to be an offset so an object with multiple materials
get them properly remapped.

For example if you have 3 materials and want new materials for each
one of the faces when they are affected by the modifier: You create
mat_1, mat_2, mat_3, mat_new_1, mat_new_2, mat_new_3 and set offset as
3.

Cheers,
Dalai
--