[Bf-modeling] Proposal to change loopcut behavior (selecting edge & initial % at same time)

Vlad MS mafteiuscaivlad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 12:44:52 CEST 2014

So the pinch setting allows you to set a custom distance between loops. Now
that would be very useful.

And your proposal with shift and control options Andy seems good to me.

Thanks,

Vlad Mafteiu Scai

Mobile: +45-5333-30-67

*Mobile UI Designer, Product Visualization Artist*
Email: mafteiuscaivlad at gmail.com

Portfolio: http://www.behance.net/motionseadesigns

This e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.