[Bf-modeling] Mesh Cleanup Tools

Michael Williamson michaelw at cowtoolsmedia.co.uk
Thu Jul 4 11:24:25 CEST 2013

 From experience when Dyntopo was messier than now:

non manifold checking isn't as good as it could be.. it's fine for
edges  with more than 2 faces, overlapping faces are more pronblematic,
.. i can'tremember exactly what you do to clean this but I remember it
actually taking many steps to find and eliminate stuff like this.

I notice that recently a lot of editing functions are much more picky
about whether you're in face, edge or vertex mode.. this is cool as it
can make tools more powerful... not sure if there's mileage here for
addressing ovelapping faces and "t junction badness!