[Bf-marketing] Corporate Identity (partnerships)

Pierre-Luc Auclair p.lucauclair at heliosmulti.com
Mon Jan 2 22:01:33 CET 2006

I was also forgetting... as for Ton saying he doesn't wanna get into
this well that's no problem. I bet he has more cats to whip but to work
on partnerships (which is the responsibility [I guess] of Marketing).

Talking about responsibility, it would be good to write a doc on who
decides what.

And related to that, I feel big decisions should restrain to the
Marketing group. Let's not make a plebiscite on every decision we make,
it's the best way to lose focus we'll have established first and make
everything fall apart.

Pierre-Luc