[Bf-interface] Blender 2.8 Workflow/UI workshop

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Sep 27 18:53:21 CEST 2016

Hi,

Sofar everyone told me that the date is available.
So I'd like to freeze it.

- 25-26-27 november, in Blender Institute
- travel on thursday 24th, back on monday.
- Everyone gets a private hotel room, travel costs covered, 3 days of food/drinks.

Blender Foundation will pay this from the GSoC mentor fees (which was graciously donated by the mentors to the foundation) and from the Valve donations.

I will contact the invitees in person for arrangements now.

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Producer Blender Institute
Support us - join blender.cloud or Blender Dev Fund.