[Bf-interface] Blender 2.8 Workflow/UI workshop

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Sep 12 20:17:50 CEST 2016

Hi,

I've checked with Brecht, he's available and can likely make it.
Would be great to have him for continuity - he did a lot of work on 2.5x.

Will first gather feedback from the current invitees about the sprint and possible extra people.

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Producer Blender Institute
Support us - join blender.cloud or Blender Dev Fund.