[Bf-gamedev] Απ: (no subject)

KOSTAS PETSIS kostaspetsis at outlook.com
Sat Oct 21 12:13:00 CEST 2017

Hello,

I am leaning more on intergrated.So i am thinking of the general idead as this:I have a main.cpp that runs the game loop with update and render etc...The user must create new classes and files for extra logic in cpp.I will compile each file as a lib and reload them on the fly when a change occurs(like ue4).So at the end the main.cpp and other files that user created + the API of my engine will compile so that they form a exe/game app.

Now , for playing in the editor, should i have let's say an editor_update() and a seperate outside update() for playing in the compiled version of the game ,same goes for render etc...

Also where in the blender source do i declare my classes?Where is the main-blender.c?

Thank you for your time.Should i ask this on the mailing-list?