[Bf-gamedev] Features list revisited - projects for 2015

Michael Knubben michaelknubben at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:25:52 CET 2014

I agree that multi-editing on more than just UV's would be a fantastic
feature (applying materials or adjusting modifiers on multiple models, for
instance), but we'd have to hear from the developers whether that's on the
table at all. Is this something that you're thinking about? What are the
issues standing in its way, and are you considering tackling them at all?

http://flickr.com/photos/michaelknubben/

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 1:16 PM, Przemyslaw Golab <golab.przemyslaw at gmail.com