[Bf-gamedev] Logic Editor

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 20:53:18 CET 2014

I don't see them adding these, not that they would not be welcomed,

if you need the feature coded I will write it in python for you,

own.worldPosition= target.worldPosition

Vel=own.worldLinearVelocity..copy()
own['Vmag'] =Vel.magnitude

Collision---------------python

impact = own['Vmag'] - own.worldLinearVelocity.magnitude