[Bf-gamedev] Blender on Steam

Jeremias Boos Jeremias.boos at gmx.de
Thu Jul 24 22:45:25 CEST 2014

Like I said, I have no Problem to maintain the steam page.
But It would be good if there is an official Blender Foundation Account
to Set up the steam page.
Normally it is not allowed for Steam users to Transfer ownership of
there account.

So it would be the easiest if there would be something that comes from
the Blender Foundation.
Is there someone on this list how has already experience with the steam
green light system.
Else I could write a E-mail to the Steam guys and ask what would be the
best way to tackle this.
Or maybe I could ask the Krita guys as they have already made a
successful green light Project.

best regards
Jeremias Boos