[Bf-gamedev] Blender on Steam

FRANCISCO ORTIZ chicortiz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 22:07:13 CEST 2014

Dear Olson,

I was just saying that whoever has breathless to do this has the advantage
of having this prior involvement as propaganda.

When I said "Blender side" I mean a person registered on this list, not
necessarily the developers of the aforementioned consortium.

Other people that should have an interest in seeing Blender on Steam are
these guys:
http://www.blendernation.com/2014/07/19/leadwerks-game-engine-adds-official-blender-exporter/

Yours,

Ortiz