[Bf-gamedev] Blender on Steam

Jeremias Boos Jeremias.boos at gmx.de
Sat Aug 2 22:31:08 CEST 2014

This is a full site Project of mine. No "real" officials involved.
But as Tom said in an older mail to the topic, everyone can publish
blender to any platform he or she likes, as long Blender gets maintained
there.
And till now no one forbid me to do this.

And yes an official blender.org mail address would be nice but the
Contact e-mail is easy to change on a steam account.
Also there is no need that the Blender foundation have to pay the fee. I
think it would be better used for the blender development.
If people really want Blender on Steam the 100$ should be there in no time.

best regards
Jeremias Boos