[Bf-gamedev] Cube Map rendering (Cycles)

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Mon Sep 16 21:34:16 CEST 2013

Even if the cubemap is stored in separate image files, they could
still be merged/unmerged into a single Blender image on load/save? It
might make sense to treat this as another kind of projection rather
than a multiview or multicamera thing, to keep it simple to setup.

Although if Blender Internal wants to render this it will require
stitching together multiple renders internally, which is somewhat
complicated. Cycles should be able to do it in a single pass.