[Bf-gamedev] Photoshop PSD support

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 23:39:02 CEST 2013

This was finally committed to trunk and it will be part of our next
release, Blender 2.70. Look for a build after rev.60621 (in
builder.blender.org for example).

I don't have any engine that uses PSD (Unity, ...?) so I didn't test if the
exporters can handle this. Feel free to test and report any issue to our
bug tracker. If it works nicely, feel free to report here as well.

Apart from that, if anyone wants to record a video demoing this, I think
users would appreciate that. A bonus if you post it to BlenderArtists as
well ;)
Otherwise I may do it myself later.

Cheers,
Dalai