[Bf-gamedev] vertex normals editing

Bastien Montagne montagne29 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Oct 8 12:03:17 CEST 2013

Yes, I’m aware of this polycount's page. ;) And I think I now have a
good overview of most use cases - the trickiest question currently is
really how to add this to Blender in the best way (i.e. not too much
intrusive over existing tools, we don't want to have to edit half of
Blender's code base!, not too much complicated, and yet reasonably
powerful and future-proof). I’m working on this, keeping in touch with
the maintainers of these areas as well. ;)