[Bf-gamedev] vertex normals editing

Michael Knubben michaelknubben at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 11:50:59 CEST 2013

Here are some more uses for that:
http://wiki.polycount.net/VertexNormal

Particularly for foliage, but there's also something called 'face weighted
normals', the effects of which can be achieved manually (though tediously)
but which a script can easily accomplish:
http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85809

Bastien, do you feel you're familiar with the uses of this, or would you
like me to elaborate?

http://flickr.com/photos/michaelknubben/