[Bf-gamedev] FPS Navigation

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 05:59:02 CET 2013

Hi all,

I'm saving 'demo' videos for after the work is merged, so meanwhile if
anyone wants to test the new navigation system, the work can be found
here:

http://developer.blender.org/D30

(if you have a building environment setup you can apply the patch very
easily with: arc patch D30, if you don't have I recommend you doing
it, it's really convenient to test work in progress features)

The mode is now called 'walk' mode, and it has a gravity toggle that
allows you to walk with gravity or free navigate around. The 'mouse
look' has no more damping, and should meet most users expectations.

Documentation, shortcuts, development notes and reviews are all in the
above link.
Feel free to drop feedback (after testing!) there or here.

Thanks,
Dalai
--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto