[Bf-funboard] Timeline drag hotkey

Julio Iglesias j at zafio.com
Wed Sep 23 04:21:42 CEST 2015

Since ALT+Wheel Up/Down is mapped to frame offset in the 3D View, wouldn't
be natural for ALT+MMB+Drag to allow timeline scrolling in the 3D View as
well?

And speaking of timeline dragging, it would be handy to have an option to
be able to drag/scroll within the Start/End range, so as long as we keep
dragging, when reaching the end frame, we jump to the start frame, and
viceversa. Useful to work and review cyclic animations.

Maybe any of this is already possible to configure at input settings?

Regards.