[Bf-funboard] Layer visibility lock

Julio Iglesias j at zafio.com
Thu Sep 24 12:48:27 CEST 2015

Yep! I got it thanks!

Still, I think both concepts could coexist. With the way I suggest, we
could leave the light setup (or any game model featuring
props/variants/upgrades) in a single layer and forget about it.

Currently, for each new layer I decide to create, I also have to move the
lights to that new layer (no big deal, unless you repeat this a lot of
times every day...) Is that or moving the lights to all layers from the
begining, but that would clutter the layer content display.

So... Repeating a task or clutter the layers VS. Do once, keep layers tidy
and forget about it...

Anyway I understand, and I actually think it's not worth any development
time, it's something more suitable for an addon that I'll try to write.