[Bf-funboard] Automatic Shader set-ups

Thor Ekle thor at 1299design.com
Thu Feb 12 02:42:20 CET 2015

I think this is a great idea. I too spend too much time recreating the
mix/diffuse/glossy combo.

What if the Add menu got an item for Presets? Its submenu could then
contain a handful or so of the most common combos. So instead of (for
example) "Add" > "Shader" > "Diffuse", etc. you could select "Add" >
"Presets" > "Diffuse + Glossy".

Boom.