[Bf-funboard] Basic calculation in search menu

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 05:14:41 CEST 2014

You can also do these calculations already in any number field...so
say you want to move 24 frames from the end of the end frame...in the
frames box just do 1524+24.  (If end frame is 1524).  I've seen some
crazy python expressions that you can do to in the num fields - see
this for info:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Release_Notes/2.70/UI#Transform_Tools_Number_Input